Do you want to take a leadership role in developing your organizations Effective Risk Management program? Do you want to implement a structured approach to risk management that contributes to efficiency and consistent, comparable and reliable results? I work with individuals who want to improve organizational performance by encouraging proactive management, improving governance, and increasing the likelihood of achieving objectives. I address a variety of issues with my clients including:
- Developing a risk management implementation plan.
- Defining your strategic, operational, and financial objectives, the desired outcomes and how they will be measured.
- Establishing a risk committee charter and selecting appropriate participants.
- Creating a risk management policy.
- Defining the criteria against which the significance of your organizations risk will be evaluated.
- Implementing ongoing monitoring and review to ensure currency and continuous improvement.
Based upon my experience in helping other clients who faced similar issues, I can provide support, feedback and advice to improve your personal development as a leader in managing your organizations risks.
I offer clients four particular advantages:
- Over thirty years of consulting and leadership experience.
- A set of proven tools and strategies for implementing and managing risk.
- Certified as a lead trainer on the ISO 31000 International Risk Management Standard.
- Thought leader and author of two books on managing risk.
How to take the next Step
Please email me or give me a ring at (707) 265-2188. I’d be happy to discuss your needs and how I might help.